Visiting Baltimore but unsure where you should stay? Baltimore offers a wide variety of hotels ranging from traditional bed and breakfasts to upscale luxury hotels. Here’s the breakdown of the top ten places to stay.
- The Mount Vernon Hotel: this newly renovated hotel is located in the beautiful historic Mount Vernon District. Their convenient downtown location (walking distance from the Inner Harbor) makes it the optimal choice for tourist visits, business trips, or leisure. Rates start at 99 and up, depending on the season.
- 1840s Carrollton Inn: This dainty inn features boutique style rooms and suites complete with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, and a private garden courtyard. If you ever feel the need to get out of your personal paradise, the Inn is located a few steps away from Little Italy and the Inner Harbor. Rooms range from 175-375.
- Aunt Rebecca’s Bed & Breakfast: This quaint Victorian home is located in downtown Baltimore’s cultural center, Aunt Rebecca’s is just minutes away from all points of interest. Conveniently, a bus stop and train station are just around the corner and a home cooked breakfast and free parking is included. The gorgeous assortment of rooms range from 110 a night to 150 a night, with extended stay rates available.
- Baltimore’s Tremont Plaza Hotel: Not as homey as the aforementioned, the Tremont Plaza understands genuine hospitality. It is fully equipped with 303 luxury suites, conference facilities, an outdoor pool, a sauna, fitness center, restaurant, lounge, gourmet deli, room service, internet, valet parking, and complimentary newspaper. Many package options are available. What more could you possibly need?
- Baltimore Marriot Waterfront: The Marriott is Baltimore’s only waterfront hotel. Located near the Inner Harbor and all of its attractions, the Marriot is a full service hotel with 753 guestrooms. It is the optimal hotel option for business travelers or guests looking to house large numbers of people.
- Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards: Get all the benefits of the Marriot in the heart of Baltimore. Offering 524 newly renovated rooms, the Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards features an upscale lounge and contemporary restaurant, plus its only a quick walk to the waterfront shops.
- 4 East Madison Inn: If you’re looking for a small elegant place to stay, this is the Inn for you. The East Madison Inn is a 1845 manor that offers nine beautiful guest rooms and meeting and wedding facilities. Its downtown location is perfect for hitting the town and seeing the sights Baltimore has to offer.
- Admiral Fell Inn: If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the Inner Harbor, the Admiral Fell Inn is the place for you. Located in the historic waterfront village of Fells Point, the Inn is surrounded by spunky shops, mouth watering restaurants, and local taverns. Quality in-hotel dining is also available.